Welcome to Valhalla
We are a serious International Ragnarok Online guild on Classic Server. Our focus is War of Emperium (WoE), but we also participate in MVP and PvM as well as weekly Endless Tower runs. While most of us are veteran players, we are still newbie friendly as long as you are willing to learn. Once you register and log in, you will be able to fill out an application; you should hear back from us within 24 hours. We accept all types of players- respect comes above all else. Thanks for your interest!
Photo

Restart Application

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

darkfallen

darkfallen

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:-:DarkFallen:-

What server are you applying on?  RESTART
Name: Dark
Character name: -:DarkFallen:-
Are you established on the server or just starting? Playing from server opening.
What are your previous guilds and the reason for leaving?: My previous guild was ghost.exe/YouGotOwned. The guild leader left and the guild died.
Can you use Teamspeak/discord? Do you have a microphone?: I could get discord, but i rather not use a mic.
CLASSIC : Can you attend both or either of Saturday WoE (12:00pm PST) and Sunday WoE (11:00am PST)?: I can attend Saturday woes on most weekends , and possibly Sunday if wifey doesn't have plans.
RESTART: Can you attend WoE (Saturday 9am pst): I can attend.
What classes do you have/intend to make?: My main is BB Knight level 94, I also have a battlesmith lvl 84 and various noob characters.
What roles are you experienced with in WoE?: Defending I guess? :P
Have you ever been banned on iRO? If so, why?: No
Why would you like to Join Valhalla?: A friend of mine is already in the guild and I would like to join him in battle :P
[b]Anything else you think we should know?:
Im famous for afking my character in geffen dungeon with autocast gears on :P

Artemis

Artemis

Art#6871 = my discord tag

• Valhalla
  • 30 posts
  • IGN:`Artemis

Sigurd's friend, I presume?

Welcome to the guild, bruv. Let's pewpew in WoE together.
Come join us in discord at https://discord.gg/ua39xvm
Say something in #general-public chat

Thanks fam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users