Welcome to Valhalla
We are a serious International Ragnarok Online guild on Classic Server. Our focus is War of Emperium (WoE), but we also participate in MVP and PvM as well as weekly Endless Tower runs. While most of us are veteran players, we are still newbie friendly as long as you are willing to learn. Once you register and log in, you will be able to fill out an application; you should hear back from us within 24 hours. We accept all types of players- respect comes above all else. Thanks for your interest!
Photo

Restart: Sage 62/20 application

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Waldos

Waldos

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Waldos
What server are you applying on? RESTART

Name: (How would you prefer to be called.) Waldo

Character name: (Include an ropd.info link if possible.) Waldos

Are you established on the server or just starting? If you're just starting, what was your previous server if any?: (Explain.) Just starting on the server. Last time I played Ragnarok online seriously was in 2005 I believe. Surely prior to the expanded classes were introduced.

What are your previous guilds and the reason for leaving?: None on this server

Can you use Teamspeak/discord? Do you have a microphone?: (Explain.) Yes

CLASSIC : Can you attend both or either of Saturday WoE (12:00pm PST) and Sunday WoE (11:00am PST)?: (Explain.) Should not be any problem as I live in the GMT +1 time zone (Woe takes place in the evening for me)

RESTART: Can you attend WoE (Saturday 9am pst): (Explain) This would highly depend on the schedule for the weekend. For most of the times I believe I will be able to attend

What classes do you have/intend to make?: (Explain.) Currently I have only vending merchant + Sage (atm 62/20) as my primary character. First I want to focus on minmaxing the Sage, then we will see

What roles are you experienced with in WoE?: (Explain.)  Taking into account that last time I played WoE was in 2005 I would not say that I am experienced for the current game. At that time I have been playing Wizard.

Have you ever been banned on iRO? If so, why?: (Explain.) No

Why would you like to Join Valhalla?: (Explain.) I am looking to experience the good old RO memories once again and Restart is the perfect chance. I have been browsing through the warpportal forums where your recruitment thread caught my eye. The best memories of RO are on the social aspect of the game and I believe I can relive that again in Valhalla.

[b]Anything else you think we should know?: (Explain.) You found Waldo, congratulations :)

Xellie

Xellie

Destroyer of Worlds

• Guild Leader
  • 1,205 posts
  • IGN:Xellie
  • 7 Tutorials

Hey there! Your app sounds great. Please join us on discord so we can talk further https://discord.gg/KwsUgVS

9fbr9Gj.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users