Welcome to Valhalla
We are a serious International Ragnarok Online guild on Classic Server. Our focus is War of Emperium (WoE), but we also participate in MVP and PvM as well as weekly Endless Tower runs. While most of us are veteran players, we are still newbie friendly as long as you are willing to learn. Once you register and log in, you will be able to fill out an application; you should hear back from us within 24 hours. We accept all types of players- respect comes above all else. Thanks for your interest!
Photo

RE:Start application

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

P3UTR0S

P3UTR0S

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Peutros

What server are you applying on? RESTART
Name: Peutros, if you have difficulty pronounciang it you can call me P3. Or whatever you want really i dont mind
Character name: Medina
Are you established on the server or just starting? If you're just starting, what was your previous server if any?: Guess im an in-between, im not just starting but theres still alot of stuff i need to do to get it together
What are your previous guilds and the reason for leaving?: Have not been in one yet
Can you use Teamspeak/discord? Do you have a microphone?: Yes, and i do have a microphone
RESTART: Can you attend WoE (Saturday 9am pst): That should be around 3pm here, so i can
What classes do you have/intend to make?: 72 Assassin, 62 Knight, 60 Dancer, 58 Aco, 58 Archer ready to go bard
What roles are you experienced with in WoE?: Being honest, None
Have you ever been banned on iRO? If so, why?: Nope
Why would you like to Join Valhalla?: I started ragnarok back in the day, around 2009 if im not mistaken, just causal play with a few friends. Now i came back to restart to try and do somethings in this game i never did back then, mostly WoE and playing classes i never did before, hopefully i can help you guys by doing so and have fun in the process.
Anything else you think we should know?:
 Not much that i can think about, im fully free during the weekend but my time is kinda limited during the week, college and all. Also i intend to play more supportive roles, i want to try bard and dancer the most, hope thats ok.

Xellie

Xellie

Destroyer of Worlds

• Guild Leader
  • 1,204 posts
  • IGN:Xellie
  • 7 Tutorials

Heya! You're too low level to join us in WoE but you can join us for pvm etc whilst you level your guys. A dancer would be a great thing to have. You can join us on discord here : https://discord.gg/zm2CrQ

• P3UTR0S likes this

9fbr9Gj.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users