Welcome to Valhalla
We are a serious International Ragnarok Online guild on Classic Server. Our focus is War of Emperium (WoE), but we also participate in MVP and PvM as well as weekly Endless Tower runs. While most of us are veteran players, we are still newbie friendly as long as you are willing to learn. Once you register and log in, you will be able to fill out an application; you should hear back from us within 24 hours. We accept all types of players- respect comes above all else. Thanks for your interest!
Photo

zsaber/cutches member RE:Start application

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

zsaber475

zsaber475

First Job Class

• Valhalla
  • 27 posts
  • IGN:cutches

What server are you applying on? RESTART

Name: IGN:zsaber/cutches, on discord "Prasanth" or just call me "Sean"

Character name: ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!, KRISHNA!!!!!!!!

Are you established on the server or just starting? If you're just starting, what was your previous server if any? I'm new to Restart My previous servers were qRO, FeelRO, heRO, euphRO, euRO, WoonReloadedRO, DivinityRO, iRO classic loki for sometime with yall 2016.

What are you previous guilds and the reason for leaving?: Have not been in one on RESTART yet.

Can you use Teamspeak/discord? Do you have a microphone?: I do.

RESTART: Can you attend Woe  (Sat 9am pst): Yes.

What classes do you have/ intend to make?: 15 archer, and 15 acoylte. I want to make a Woe Priest and a Asura monk.

What roles are you experienced with in Woe? Assassins(2nd favorite), Priests(my favorite), Sages, Monks, Blacksmith, Alchemist,

Have you ever been banned on iRO? If so why? Never.

Why would you like to Join Valhalla: I want to play, learn, and be with the best RO team! But most importantly i wanna help be apart of this guild and become a core teammate the people can depend on. Hopefully I get that shot.

Anything else you think we should know? Graduated college and am studying to be a lawyer. I love video games and my favorite video game aside from RO has to be Dota 2.

Xellie

Xellie

Destroyer of Worlds

• Guild Leader
  • 1,205 posts
  • IGN:Xellie
  • 7 Tutorials

jump on discord https://discord.gg/pVMg3s

Looking forward to having a woe priest around ;)

9fbr9Gj.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users