Welcome to Valhalla
We are a serious International Ragnarok Online guild on Classic Server. Our focus is War of Emperium (WoE), but we also participate in MVP and PvM as well as weekly Endless Tower runs. While most of us are veteran players, we are still newbie friendly as long as you are willing to learn. Once you register and log in, you will be able to fill out an application; you should hear back from us within 24 hours. We accept all types of players- respect comes above all else. Thanks for your interest!
Photo

RE:Start application

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ricky

Ricky

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:~Thanatos~

What server are you applying on? RESTART
Name: (How would you prefer to be called.) Ricky
Character name: (Include an ropd.info link if possible.) ~Thanatos~
Are you established on the server or just starting? If you're just starting, what was your previous server if any?: (Explain.) I have played for about a month so i'm beginning to learn the server. I mainly have just be leveling so i can make an impact in woe. I played IRO Loki and was a level 95 sniper In The Peco Whisperers. Then i took a break for a while and now i'm starting to play again. I also played rebirth RO for a couple years.
What are your previous guilds and the reason for leaving?: (Explain.) I was in SideQuest and it just wasn't what i was looking for in a guild. 
Can you use Teamspeak/discord? Do you have a microphone?: (Explain.) Yes I have discord and a microphone
CLASSIC : Can you attend both or either of Saturday WoE (12:00pm PST) and Sunday WoE (11:00am PST)?: (Explain.) Applying only for Restart.
RESTART: Can you attend WoE (Saturday 9am pst): (Explain) Yes i can.
What classes do you have/intend to make?: (Explain.) I have a 91 Sin and a 45 merchant. My next character after i max out my sin will be a champion unless the guild wants me to make something else.
What roles are you experienced with in WoE?: (Explain.) I was mainly a sniper when i used to play IRO, but I have played sin, champion, and priest. But i'm willing to adapt with whatever you need me to do.
Have you ever been banned on iRO? If so, why?: (Explain.) No.
Why would you like to Join Valhalla?: (Explain.) You guys always have a lot of people on for Woe and are consistently one of the best and most active guilds.
[b]Anything else you think we should know?:
 (Explain.) Looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Thank you for your time.

Xellie

Xellie

Destroyer of Worlds

• Guild Leader
  • 1,204 posts
  • IGN:Xellie
  • 7 Tutorials

Hi there ricky, that all sounds fantastic! Join us on discord whenever you can https://discord.gg/Rhy9cW

9fbr9Gj.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users